Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've finally put it into action!

So why do I want to start a blog? I guess it's because there are so many thoughts that cross my mind everyday, which I am not sure if I want to share with anyone. I thought blogging might be a good way to express my feelings. Starting from now on, I wish I could be consistent and scribble down some random thoughts everyday, to document my life, and maybe to make my life more worthwhile in a way.

I admit, I am a terrible writer. My words can't speak my mind. By keeping a blog, I wish my writing skill can improve to a readable standard. I will do my best to keep my lines flow.

Alright, since I have a meeting with my thesis adviser tomorrow at 10pm, I will end my very first blog here today to get back to what I was working on earlier. I will try to make blogging a habit, like keeping a journal, which I've never really done before. I guess it might be a bit difficult in the beginning, but I'm sure it will only get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment