Tuesday, March 30, 2010

P&G Interview

I don't think it went well today. But I still hope that I can make it to the final round? Is it too much to ask for?

The truth is, I will not be able to work immediately after graduation anyway because I have military duty to serve. This interview was a great experience that I have a much better idea on what to expect next time when I apply for P&G again. People might only have this kind of experience once in a lifetime because P&G tend to hire new graduates only. Fortunately, I will still be considered a new graduate when I get dismissed from the military; therefore, I should be grateful for the heads-up. To be honest, P&G is my dream company that I really want to be a part of it! It's really worth fighting for I believe.

By the way, Katie, the secretary, was really a hottie!! She is like a girl walked out of my dream. Man.. I think I'm in love hahah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment